Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa




I know this is going to be out of order, but me being the dummie i am left my camera up at Trevor's house this past weekend so i haven't updated you on my weekend yet, but i did want to talk about my fun day yesterday...

Since i have PTO for work, i took the day off of work yesterday (and school for that matter) to spend time with my grandparents while they are here visiting, and i'm so glad i did! I'm pretty sure they were thrilled too, considering they were here all the way from California, their beautiful little town where i would someday love love love to live. And i know these pictures look much too warm for yesterday, but they're going to have to do since i didn't have my camera.

Anyway, we spent most of the day looking for a mini fridge for them and my Grandpa's most exciting part of the day was he got a new 'pea-shooter' he called it, or in other words, a little pistol. He even said to us that he felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. He truly was the most excited i think i have seen him in a while! They took me and mom to Cafe Rio for lunch and all in all it was such a fun day and i'm really glad that i did it.

No comments: