Wednesday, November 4, 2009

6 Weeks!

Okay six weeks is seriously insane! i can't believe how fast time is flying. I'm excited that i get to see my best friend again...he really is loving missionary work so much which is exactly how it should be so i'm just so happy that i've been a very little part of this journey with him...

i don't think that in the 8 years we have been friends that we've gone even a day without talking to each other and to have him leave for two years has been really different. However, the more i think about it, all the things and all of the ways i have grown up in the past two years, i couldn't have done with him here i don't think. I have learned so much about myself and made decisions on my own that i know i wouldn't have if he had been here...

Now don't get me wrong, once a week one-ended conversations have been such a blesssing and really helpful, but i know it's been just the right dosage...

I can't wait to have him home!!!


No comments: