Thursday, November 5, 2009

All good things must come to an end, but some things have the chance to just get better!


So i have to say that this camera has been the greatest thing since my first camera, which let's be honest, was not the greatest thing at all. Even at 7.1 megapixels it has taken so many pictures that it has actually worn out it's battery twice and needed to be replaced. So really i have one option, get a new camera!!!

I wanted to stay in the Canon family, however, i think that i've found the perfect one that isn't too professional for my everyday usage, but professional and legit enough to take quite the quality pictures and just be really great. I've been to the store and looked at it and it kinda just called out my name.

The one in the picture is actually the E-520 and the one i have been eying is the E-420 which is a hundred dollars cheaper and has all the same features. For those of you who are just dying to get it for me for Christmas, the link is enclosed in the title...

I'll go back this weekend and decide whether or not i can afford something like this, but i really love it and would love to have it with me at all times...

No comments: