Thursday, October 29, 2009

Only 7 weeks left...

Yesterday marked the 7 week mark of the day that my best friend in the whole wide world is coming back from his mission in Rome, Italy. He is having the time of his life and loves being a missionary so much, however i, along with his mother especially, am very excited to have him back.

The funny thing is that these past two years seem like they have just flown by, but whenever i think about everything that has happened and all the ways in which i have grown, it seems like he has been gone for forever.

It's crazy to me that it's so soon. I know that week will sneak up on me and i won't even know what hit me, but i can't wait!

Chris is so amazing and i don't know what i would do without him in my life!

I love you Chris and i'll see you in just a few short weeks!